These girls are just too stinkin' cute! Even though I never knew Kevin in his childhood years, I can totally see him in that second-to-last picture of Lulu. You guys are doing a great job with those girls.
I may be a little prejudice but your girls are just darling. I love every minute I can spend with the (and their parents too). You have done are are doing such a great job as parents. The girls are so lucky and we, as grandparents, are so blessed to have all of you in our lives!
These girls are just too stinkin' cute! Even though I never knew Kevin in his childhood years, I can totally see him in that second-to-last picture of Lulu. You guys are doing a great job with those girls.
ReplyDeleteI may be a little prejudice but your girls are just darling. I love every minute I can spend with the (and their parents too). You have done are are doing such a great job as parents. The girls are so lucky and we, as grandparents, are so blessed to have all of you in our lives!
ReplyDelete