Happy Grandparents Day!
We had a lovely brunch planned in your honor complete with our Mom's delicious fresh cinnamon rolls, Mexican eggs and turkey sausage (Mom also makes wonderful milk but I doubt you'll want any of that). Unfortunately, due to our parents' busy schedules, we had to postpone until the 27th. That seems very far away for us since we're so excited to have you all come to our house. We have a special surprise planned for you!
Until then, thank you for being such wonderful grandparents and even though we fuss and cry at your houses, we love you very much and we couldn't ask for better grandparents.
Love, Olivia & Lucy
We had a lovely brunch planned in your honor complete with our Mom's delicious fresh cinnamon rolls, Mexican eggs and turkey sausage (Mom also makes wonderful milk but I doubt you'll want any of that). Unfortunately, due to our parents' busy schedules, we had to postpone until the 27th. That seems very far away for us since we're so excited to have you all come to our house. We have a special surprise planned for you!
Until then, thank you for being such wonderful grandparents and even though we fuss and cry at your houses, we love you very much and we couldn't ask for better grandparents.
Love, Olivia & Lucy
Hi Sarah! I got your comment, you're sweet:) We think they are pretty cute, but may be biased too, ha. Your girls are dolls! I love their names so much. Glad I could help in some way ...just figure things out as I go, and you will too, and I'm sure have already:) Totally understand the mommy guilt-heck I even have a label of it. It gets easier as they get older...they actually like to be away from me at times now. (tear) Anyway great to hear from you...I'll follow you if you don't mind:)
ReplyDeleteerika