We took the girls to a pumpkin patch in Temecula on Sunday. It was a lot of fun with tons of pumpkins and places to take cute pictures, a corn maze, and pig races. By the way, pig races are hilarious! And yes, there was plenty of swine flu jokes to accompany the event thanks to my smart-alec husband.
Lucy
The girls always enjoy being out and about so they were fairly well-behaved considering they had just woken up and were hungry. Apparently, Temecula is quite a twin hub! While at the pumpkin patch we saw 3 other sets of twins! I don't know if there are suddenly more twins out and about, or if I'm just noticing them more than I used to.
Melissa and Ross were able to come up from San Diego and spend the day with us too, which added to the excitement. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at the mall and celebrating all of our birthdays at the Yardhouse. Thanks for spending the day with us!

Grandma Gillis says:
ReplyDeleteYour girls are the cutest little "pumpkins" in the entire patch!