Skip to main content

All We Want for Christmas...Updated!

Yes, Christmas is coming. Don't remind me. I have so much to do and feel like there's not going to be enough time. For now, we're excited for Thanksgiving and experiencing the Christmas season with the girls.

So many people have asked me about gift suggestions for the girls so here's a few things I can think of right now. If I think of anything later, I'll be sure to move the post back up to the top with updates. Remember, less is more, especially with babies.

*9 and 12 months clothes and pajamas
*bath time toys
*cute winter hats (Daddy's request)
*toys and book for 9 mos.+ (balls, stacking things, push/pull, lights and musical toys)
*a toy bucket or basket- the little basket we have now is getting full and something slightly larger would be nice (we don't have space for a whole toy chest or anything though)
Update!
I updated our old Babies R Us registry with some ideas of items that would help now that the girls are older. These are not exact items, but simply ideas of little things we would like/need. You can find different ones elsewhere I'm sure. Thanks!

Comments