I'm very excited about my early Christmas shopping for the girls. So far I've gotten 2 things.
First, the LeapFrog Learn N Groove Musical Table ($19 delivered to WalMart!) Has all kinds of fun little gadgets and sounds in both English and Spanish. The legs come off so they can play with it on the ground until they can stand on their own.
Second, this Playskool Step Start Walk N Ride ($12 at Target!) It says 9 mos.+ but seems like the girls will definitely need to be pretty good standers before they can really get going with this. It stands up at first for pushing around and then once they've mastered that, we can lower it to make a car. I only got one, hopefully, we can begin teaching sharing early and avoid major meltdowns. I can picture them both trying to ride on it at the same time already...ay yi yi.

It's so much fun to look at all the baby toys! There is a ton of good stuff out there. Luckily, it doesn't take much to entertain them though. They enjoy bags, boxes, and paper just as much as their actual toys.
Well...if they are anything like daddy, they will have that thing motorized and breaking windows in no time! If there is a way to make this car dangerous and faster, they'll find it. Come to think of it, Kevin is like Tim "the tool man" Taylor - except he usually knows what he is doing and he doesn't make weird grunting noises all the time.
ReplyDelete