If anyone is out at Target in the next few days, will you do me a favor? I have been eyeing these toys for the girls for awhile but waiting to see what good deals I could find. I finally got $5 off coupons for Target. Unfortunately, they are sold out online so I can't see what the price is and I don't have any Target trips planned for awhile.
If you're out and about can you please let me know 1) how much they are and 2) if they are even in stock (at least 2)?
If you're out and about can you please let me know 1) how much they are and 2) if they are even in stock (at least 2)?
Thanks...You're the best!
Update!
My Target had 2 tonight on unadvertised sale for $15.00. With my two $5 off Target coupons I was able to get the girls these puppies for $10 each!!
Comments
Post a Comment