Skip to main content

Shoes, Teeth and a Bad Hair Day

First, here are a few pictures for Aunt Sarah of the girls getting lots of use out of their fantastic Vans. How cute are these!
I was finally able to get good photos of the girls that show their 2 teeth. They both still just have the bottom 2 but I'm sure there's more to come soon since they've once again taken to shoving things in their little mouths all the time.


Now, I'll leave you with this.

I can only imagine what went on all night to leave Lucy looking like this the next morning. Kevin thinks this resembles some celebrity mugshots over the past couple of years or a bad DMV photo. Poor Lulu, our little mad scientist in the making!

Comments

  1. Olivia, Lucy and I have a very special bond, in that we all got our first pair of vans on the same day. It only took me 24 years to get them, but I could tell that I was waiting for something special...it was the twins! :)

    The funny thing about that picture of Lulu, is that its the same face Kevin gets when we play Trivial Pursuit....hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment