My poor babies. True terror in their eyes, trembling, crying, scooting the other way as fast as possible. Is there anything sadder than looking at this?

Breaks your heart really.
I run out of the kitchen to investigate what could have all of a sudden created such a ruckus, thinking of all the possibilities. Could someone be stuck under something, is someone hurt, am I going to find blood??? The possibilities are endless even though technically they were never out of eyesight.No, the source of such hysteria is none other than...

OMG! I am cracking up so hard! The terror on their face and your description. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI guess I'll be returning their birthday gifts...
ReplyDeleteSarah- I did read when trying to find the word for the phobia of vacuums, that some people find buying toy vacuums for their toddlers help with the fear. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, after moving the vacuum out into the middle of the room, the girls eventually wandered over to it, touched it and they have since become friends. I haven't turned it on yet though...baby steps...
-Sarah
That picture of Lucy is hilarious! Maybe they need those popper "vacuum" toys. Do they still make those?
ReplyDelete