I know I've been slacking on posting lately. We've been really caught up in the Olympics, first birthday party planning and our Wii. So here's the brief update. The girls have become even more mobile lately and can now stand on their own (Olivia better than Lucy) and have found all kinds of new things to get into. We're still adjusting things to accommodate their curious ways. We currently have pillows covering half the room, the shredder and other misc. items on the dining room table and have already given the girls the bottom 2 shelves of the bookcases. Trying to stay ahead of them is getting more challenging every day!
See what's been going on around here?

Olivia's favorite thing is to pull all the books off the shelves

Helping Mom make Valentine's dinner

Olivia figuring out she can stand on her own. I'll get better pics up soon of this new milestone.
Super cute pictures!!! I can't believe she was standing on her own...that was so exciting! Hahaha. In the background, you can see the Kardashians.
ReplyDelete