Hoppy Easter! By The McPhersons April 03, 2010 We have what we have, no more, no less, so enjoy it all and consider yourself blessed. Have a wonderful Easter!! Comments SouthernDogwoodsApril 3, 2010 at 12:19 PMI am hopping over from M&M. You have a fun blog and a beautiful family! I love your adorable header picture!Wishing you and your family a Happy & Blessed Easter!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMarjorieApril 3, 2010 at 5:55 PMSo cute! Lucy doesn't look too excited about being a flower, but they are both beautiful! Can't wait to see them hunt for eggs tomorrow.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAngelaApril 3, 2010 at 7:57 PMFlipp'n Adorable! Visiting from M&M! Happy Easter!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySadiaApril 6, 2010 at 10:08 AMThose photos are precious!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I am hopping over from M&M. You have a fun blog and a beautiful family! I love your adorable header picture!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a Happy & Blessed Easter!
So cute! Lucy doesn't look too excited about being a flower, but they are both beautiful! Can't wait to see them hunt for eggs tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteFlipp'n Adorable! Visiting from M&M! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteThose photos are precious!
ReplyDelete