The girls have been such troopers lately with all the chaos and stress and we're so proud of how they've handled it all. From missing naps, being bounced around from place to place, and eating at random times, to having basically no schedule and meeting all kinds of new people, the girls were amazing this past week. I know they could feel our stress and emotions from the week and it's like they knew we needed a little cooperation from them. That's why I can't really blame Olivia for a few night wakings the past few nights since she mostly just wants to cuddle. We're getting back into our routine this week, but things are still hectic and overwhelming at times. We're so lucky to have such wonderful little ducks to make each day brighter.
I plan on posting our Easter pictures later this week.
I plan on posting our Easter pictures later this week.
Comments
Post a Comment