My mom and I took the girls for their 18 19 mos. check-up yesterday. As usual it was a pretty quick and easy visit. The girls were well-behaved even though it was naptime when we arrived. They weren't big fans of the scale this time so we settled on them both being right around 21 pounds, give or take a few ounces. The Dr. showed me that they are exactly where they should be for weight and height to keep on track with their growth curve.
The girls got the usual ears, eyes, throat, heart, lungs and hips check out before they each got their flu, chicken pox and one other one that I can't remember right now. They of course cried when they were getting the shots but they're such troopers and settle right down once someone's holding them. We went home, had some milk and took good long naps (including me).
I can't believe the next check-up will be at 24 months!
The girls got the usual ears, eyes, throat, heart, lungs and hips check out before they each got their flu, chicken pox and one other one that I can't remember right now. They of course cried when they were getting the shots but they're such troopers and settle right down once someone's holding them. We went home, had some milk and took good long naps (including me).
I can't believe the next check-up will be at 24 months!
Comments
Post a Comment