Skip to main content

We've been busy!

I know I’ve been neglecting the blog for awhile now. Sorry! I promise to get back in the swing of things now that life has settled down again. Here’s an update of everything that has kept us so busy.

-CCM (Celebrating Catholic Motherhood): a friend and I have started a bi-monthly Mom’s group at our Church. It’s based loosely on the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) model but we’re still in the initial start-up phase. We have a lot of great ideas, we’re really excited and we’re hoping to get this thing off the ground and running quickly. The planning, coordinating and first 2 meetings took a lot of work but we’re so happy to finally begin this new adventure.

- Work: it’s been super hectic with some pretty substantial changes plus 2 full days of leadership training to add to the craziness. Add to that the arrival of all of our new computers (which I’m in charge of preparing and deploying) and it makes for some buys, busy days.

- School: Kevin’s finishing up his last class before transferring. We found out last week he was accepted to Cal State University San Bernardino and gets to start in January! He’s worked really hard to get to this point and these last 2 classes have been quite demanding on his (and our) time. I’m so proud of him!

- Recent things that have occupied our time:

Stroller Strides- I took the girls to a fun free class and play day at the park. The girls had a blast and were exhausted when we got home.

Pumpkin Patch- we met up with my co-worker Catherine for some pumpkin patch pictures at the Strawberry Fields in Irvine (pics to come soon!)

Comments