Skip to main content

Our Halloween Pictures

I know I know I know. Most people have moved on from Halloween but I'm  a little behind. Just now getting caught up on anything and everything that should have been done last weekend. I am so thankful to have a job but if it gets much more hectic, I think my head will start spinning.

We had a great time taking the girls trick or treating. They were so brave, thought nothing of themselves or other children walking around in costumes and willingly went to people's doors, deposited their candy in their buckets and walked away. They hardly said a word during the entire experience. The best house on their list was the neighbors who had 2 little dogs. The girls freaked out and were so excited to see dogs up close and personal that they nearly forgot to get some candy. They would have stood there all night admiring the dogs if we let them. They had a great time, were thoroughly worn out by the end and were the cutest little chicken and bumble bee we've ever seen. So without further ado, here are our trick or treating pictures. Better late than never!
Here we go!

Trick or treat!

Olivia chicken

Lucy Bee

All done.

Messy messy lollipops

Comments