My mom just reported that Lucy used the potty this morning for the first time! This means the girls have both now used the potty and I haven't even started potty training them yet. Amazing. I'm hoping it sticks because if they keep this up they will basically potty train themselves!
I haven't been pushing the potty training thing since we're spending next week at a cabin in the snow and I don't want to have to drag potty's, a stop watch (to remind me to sit them down) and tons of books to entertain them on their thrones. Perhaps we'll get a bit more into when we return since they're into it.
I haven't been pushing the potty training thing since we're spending next week at a cabin in the snow and I don't want to have to drag potty's, a stop watch (to remind me to sit them down) and tons of books to entertain them on their thrones. Perhaps we'll get a bit more into when we return since they're into it.
Comments
Post a Comment