Skip to main content

What'd you say?

The girls talk a lot these days. Here's a list, and some context, of the mostly commonly heard phrases these days.
  • Sista, where are you?
  • Ni-ni. (pause) Goo morning! (they pretend to be asleep and then after a few seconds, suddenly wake up)
  • Buh-bye- said to people, objects, places, animals...just about anything.
  • I wuv you- my favorite to hear
  • Gah bless you sista- very polite little sneezers
  • Share sista- Olivia says this as she's crying and chasing after Lucy to get something that she's taken from her. Guess she heard us saying that so much she decided she should try it.
  • Dance- this is their request for us to turn on music so they can dance
  • All gone/all done- they loudly and proudly announce everything from when I've finished blow drying my hair, when they've finished pooping or when someone has eaten everything on their plate.
  • Sista's turn- newest addition to the collection. It's working quite nicely for us and them to indicate when it's time to take turns. For the most part they willingly oblige.
  • Pwease/tank you
  • Come on sista!
I know there's more I can't think of right now so I'll have to add some or do an update later.

Comments

Post a Comment