We're counting and saying the alphabet!!
Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work, I heard the girls wake up and start chatting with each other. All of a sudden Lucy started counting. She made it all the way to 11 all by herself! She's done it at my mom's house too. She loves to count and have us count along with her. She loves to count items in books and things she sees. I'm not sure why she's stuck on 11, but I have heard her say 13 and 14 before so maybe once she gets 12 down we can make it closer to 15.
Olivia can count too but she gets distracted usually somewhere after 5 and moves on to something else. She's more of an A-B-C's girl. With a few slight hiccups and a reminder here and there, she can make it pretty well through the alphabet. Olivia begs and begs to have us help her write her name whenever she is drawing or coloring. She likes to say the letters right along with me as I guide her hand. She loves for me to sing the abc's during car rides too and always says "again!"
We're so proud of our smart little almost 2 year olds!
Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work, I heard the girls wake up and start chatting with each other. All of a sudden Lucy started counting. She made it all the way to 11 all by herself! She's done it at my mom's house too. She loves to count and have us count along with her. She loves to count items in books and things she sees. I'm not sure why she's stuck on 11, but I have heard her say 13 and 14 before so maybe once she gets 12 down we can make it closer to 15.
Olivia can count too but she gets distracted usually somewhere after 5 and moves on to something else. She's more of an A-B-C's girl. With a few slight hiccups and a reminder here and there, she can make it pretty well through the alphabet. Olivia begs and begs to have us help her write her name whenever she is drawing or coloring. She likes to say the letters right along with me as I guide her hand. She loves for me to sing the abc's during car rides too and always says "again!"
We're so proud of our smart little almost 2 year olds!
Comments
Post a Comment