I may be crazy. I may be ambitious. This may be a complete success and it could be a complete disaster. But, I'm going for it anyway.
Friday through Sunday the girls and I will be holed up in the house embarking on full-blown potty training. We're going for it complete with no more diapers and no pull ups. There will be accidents galore, lots of patience on my part and hopefully 2 mostly-potty-trained little girls come Monday morning. I know the girls are ready and I'm more than ready. This will be our first big test together.
Please say extra prayers for me this weekend. I'm sure I'll need them.
Here's the method I'm using. Don't worry, I'll be back next week to tell you how it went- good, bad and ugly. For now, I'm stocking up on cleaning supplies, panties and patience.
Friday through Sunday the girls and I will be holed up in the house embarking on full-blown potty training. We're going for it complete with no more diapers and no pull ups. There will be accidents galore, lots of patience on my part and hopefully 2 mostly-potty-trained little girls come Monday morning. I know the girls are ready and I'm more than ready. This will be our first big test together.
Please say extra prayers for me this weekend. I'm sure I'll need them.
Here's the method I'm using. Don't worry, I'll be back next week to tell you how it went- good, bad and ugly. For now, I'm stocking up on cleaning supplies, panties and patience.
A mom in my Gymboree group did this and it worked for her. Hope it went well for you too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel! I'm gearing up to make a run at it this weekend so I'll let you know how it goes! I'm trying to be optimistic but being outnumbered is definitely intimidating!
ReplyDelete