First things first. Night 2 was a complete success! The girls didn't have anything to drink after 4pm and we woke them up and took them to the bathroom 2 hours after they went to bed. Poor little things were such zombies on their potties and Olivia even almost fell over when she fell back asleep sitting up. Neither of the girls went to the potty then, but 5 minutes later Lucy had an accident in bed and we got them both up again and they went to the bathroom and then right back to sleep. Olivia was dry all night and Lucy must have peed right when she woke up. So overall, we know they are capable of doing it and are very pleased since I was dreading the nights most of all.
Today was awesome! There were 3 accidents total. That's it! Every other time the girls gave plenty of notice, stopped what they were doing and ran straight to the potty. They are amazing. I can hardly believe we are already at the point where they don't wear diapers anymore! They still seem so little to us but they are growing up so quickly. I took them to my mom's as a trial run on car traveling (dry!) and running to their potty's. Plus it was our first time for the girls to have pants on since this all started. They were great.
So now, in 4 more days, we will have 2 fully potty trained 2 year olds. Unbelievable. Let the party begin!
Girls, when and if you read this someday, Daddy and I are so proud of you. You continually amaze us with your easy-going, adaptable natures and how smart you are. How could I have even worried this would be difficult? You make everything, even potty training, an absolute joy. We love you very much!
Today was awesome! There were 3 accidents total. That's it! Every other time the girls gave plenty of notice, stopped what they were doing and ran straight to the potty. They are amazing. I can hardly believe we are already at the point where they don't wear diapers anymore! They still seem so little to us but they are growing up so quickly. I took them to my mom's as a trial run on car traveling (dry!) and running to their potty's. Plus it was our first time for the girls to have pants on since this all started. They were great.
So now, in 4 more days, we will have 2 fully potty trained 2 year olds. Unbelievable. Let the party begin!
Girls, when and if you read this someday, Daddy and I are so proud of you. You continually amaze us with your easy-going, adaptable natures and how smart you are. How could I have even worried this would be difficult? You make everything, even potty training, an absolute joy. We love you very much!
Comments
Post a Comment