Happy Birthday to our 2 wonderful ducks!
I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since I first met you. I still vividly remember your first cries and seeing your tiny little faces for the first time. The first thing I did when I finally got settled in after getting out of recovery was ask your Daddy to unwrap you from your swaddles so I could see you. I will never forget holding 2 tiny swaddled sleeping babies in my arms.
This past year you've gone from walking to running, climbing, jumping and dancing. You sing the ABC's, count to 10 (or more), say please and thank you, ask for what you want and are potty trained. You both love books more than any toys. If we would let you, you would watch "Buzz Woody" (any of the Toy Story movies) or Blue's Clues all day long. Music and dancing of any sort nearly always cheers you up. We love to watch you shake your nene's (and you do!)
You are truly best friends. You look out for one another, are concerned for each other and love to cheer each other on. Even though we have moments of selfishness and fighting, there are far more times when you take turns or share without even being told. We love watching the bond between you grow everyday. It is truly amazing.
What's to come this year? The Terrible Two's? Who knows. All we know is we can't wait to watch and experience all of it.
To celebrate we're spending a family day together. I'll be back with pictures later.
I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since I first met you. I still vividly remember your first cries and seeing your tiny little faces for the first time. The first thing I did when I finally got settled in after getting out of recovery was ask your Daddy to unwrap you from your swaddles so I could see you. I will never forget holding 2 tiny swaddled sleeping babies in my arms.
This past year you've gone from walking to running, climbing, jumping and dancing. You sing the ABC's, count to 10 (or more), say please and thank you, ask for what you want and are potty trained. You both love books more than any toys. If we would let you, you would watch "Buzz Woody" (any of the Toy Story movies) or Blue's Clues all day long. Music and dancing of any sort nearly always cheers you up. We love to watch you shake your nene's (and you do!)
You are truly best friends. You look out for one another, are concerned for each other and love to cheer each other on. Even though we have moments of selfishness and fighting, there are far more times when you take turns or share without even being told. We love watching the bond between you grow everyday. It is truly amazing.
What's to come this year? The Terrible Two's? Who knows. All we know is we can't wait to watch and experience all of it.
To celebrate we're spending a family day together. I'll be back with pictures later.
Comments
Post a Comment