Name that movie.
This is a totally random story but it makes us laugh so I thought I'd share. I have a mole on my arm that is only really visible in tank tops. The girls used to notice it when they were babies and I was still nursing them but since that's been all done for awhile now they haven't had any reason to notice it lately. It was warm here a week or so ago and I had a tank top on and Olivia noticed the mole. She pointed to it and asked "chocolate"? I told her no that's not chocolate. Then Lucy had to see what we were talking about and promptly said "that's poop!" Kevin and I immediately cracked up and I explained that in fact it was not chocolate or poop but a mole. Lucy drags out the word mole into mooooooooooooole with a cute little fish face while she really emphasizes the word. She follows that by shaking her head and wagging her finger and saying "not poop". She is quite proud to find it and announce what it is and isn't now.
Crazies.
This is a totally random story but it makes us laugh so I thought I'd share. I have a mole on my arm that is only really visible in tank tops. The girls used to notice it when they were babies and I was still nursing them but since that's been all done for awhile now they haven't had any reason to notice it lately. It was warm here a week or so ago and I had a tank top on and Olivia noticed the mole. She pointed to it and asked "chocolate"? I told her no that's not chocolate. Then Lucy had to see what we were talking about and promptly said "that's poop!" Kevin and I immediately cracked up and I explained that in fact it was not chocolate or poop but a mole. Lucy drags out the word mole into mooooooooooooole with a cute little fish face while she really emphasizes the word. She follows that by shaking her head and wagging her finger and saying "not poop". She is quite proud to find it and announce what it is and isn't now.
Crazies.
Comments
Post a Comment