Skip to main content

Stories of the Week

I've been meaning to keep a running list of some classic moments each week to post but as usual, it's the end of the week and I'm scratching my head trying to remember everything that amused us this week.

2 thing I do remember from my mom's house:
  • My mom and grandma were at the table saying prayers together while the girls were running around playing. All of a sudden it was unusually quiet so my mom got up to check on them. She found the girls one sitting on grandma's walker seat and one pushing it around. They were giving each other rides on Great Grandma's walker! I guess it looked like she was having so much fun with it that they figured they should try it out too.

  • We got an early glimpse of what summer has to offer with some warm SoCal days earlier this week. My mom and the girls took advantage and decided to get out their kiddie pool for some swimming. My mom filled the pool while the girls ran around playing in the back yard. While she was putting away the hose the girls decided they couldn't wait any longer and jumped right into their pool- clothes, tennis shoes and all!
They crack us up!

Here are some completely unrelated pictures from the week. The girls are finding they can spruce up any outfit with the addition of a few princess accessories.




Comments

  1. Please tell the girls their earrings are fabulous, darling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment