This is mainly an Olivia story (sorry Lulu- I have no doubt there will be many a Lucy post in the future...)
Olivia has always been a cuddler and much more into stuffed animals and dolls than Lucy. She's become very motherly towards them lately. When she gets milk or a cup of water she lets her baby have a taste. She will dance with her dolls, feed them pretend food out of the play kitchen, and sit them up next to her when she plays with toys. It is so cute to watch her tend to her baby or animals.
This morning when I was giving my usual round of bye-bye kisses, Olivia ran over and got out the Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal and said "kiss-kiss". After I kissed Winnie, she then said "hug" so I also had to give him a big hug. Since Winnie the Pooh is generally Lucy's animal, she then retrieved Tigger so I could also hug and kiss him goodbye. While it was odd to be hugging and kissing the stuffed animals goodbye, it was so sweet to see her think that her toy also needed some love this morning.
Olivia has always been a cuddler and much more into stuffed animals and dolls than Lucy. She's become very motherly towards them lately. When she gets milk or a cup of water she lets her baby have a taste. She will dance with her dolls, feed them pretend food out of the play kitchen, and sit them up next to her when she plays with toys. It is so cute to watch her tend to her baby or animals.
This morning when I was giving my usual round of bye-bye kisses, Olivia ran over and got out the Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal and said "kiss-kiss". After I kissed Winnie, she then said "hug" so I also had to give him a big hug. Since Winnie the Pooh is generally Lucy's animal, she then retrieved Tigger so I could also hug and kiss him goodbye. While it was odd to be hugging and kissing the stuffed animals goodbye, it was so sweet to see her think that her toy also needed some love this morning.
Comments
Post a Comment