Trying to keep up with the girls' ever-expanding vocabulary sometimes gets the best of us. Olivia came and asked for a "tricycle pop" last week. It was clear as day so I knew this was exactly what she was saying but couldn't figure out what she meant. Luckily at least Lucy was on the same page I was. She immediately started to laugh and shake her head saying, "No ride tricycles sister. Tricycles at Grandma's house". I told Olivia the same thing that we weren't going to ride tricycles right now. She persisted in requesting the mysterious tricycle pop until finally I asked her to show me. She walked me to the fridge and said "green". Then it clicked. Olivia wanted a popsicle!
So our plan is to fill our warm summer days with tricycles and tricycle pops!
So our plan is to fill our warm summer days with tricycles and tricycle pops!
Comments
Post a Comment