We had a night away from the girls this weekend for a friend's wedding. My parents were gracious enough to watch the girls. We had a great time at the wedding and on the way home we started talking about some of our favorite things the girls do and say lately. We'd love to get them all on video but in the meantime, I figured we'd better at least write them down before they move onto new things and we forget all about these.
- Olivia asks us and/or Lucy every morning "You have good nap?" or "Good nap, Mama?"
- Kevin's favorite is that the girls refer to their milk as "Milksy-milks"
- Olivia says "thanks Mom" when I bring out their clothes each morning, or do her hair or for other random things. I love hearing her say it.
- Lucy, being a polite little pooper, always requests "privacy, please" while she conducts her daily business
- "I do it myself" might as well be Lucy's motto. We love how independent she wants to be.
- Olivia has this relatively new way of getting her sister's attention. We're not entirely sure where she picked it up, but sometimes we will hear her say "Lucy! woooohoooo, Lucy!"
- We were trying to break Lucy of a habit of saying "I can't" by repeating "Yes, I can" everytime she would say it. Now when she hears Olivia say "I can't" she immediately responds with an enthusiastic "Yes, I can!"
"Woohoo" is from Mom. She says it when she wants to get Olivia's attention.
ReplyDelete