July completely snuck up on me (hence the reason I was late in changing the banner). But it's here and we're ready to enjoy it with plenty of things planned.
First, we finished up our Parent & Me swim class this past week. The girls finished strong with a great last class where they blew bubbles, floated, jumped off the side, did their big swim arms and motorboat kicks. They even went off the diving board again! Such big girls. They loved getting their certificates from the teacher and she said they'd be ready for Level 1 next summer. So it looks like we just get to be spectators next year. How crazy is that?!? We're glad they love swimming and aren't scared to get their hair wet or jump in to us.
Next up is our Tiny Tot ballet which starts this week. I'll have pictures and stories about that I'm sure. For now here are some pictures from one of the swimming classes (Due to Kevin's school schedule my mom went to a few classes with us).
First, we finished up our Parent & Me swim class this past week. The girls finished strong with a great last class where they blew bubbles, floated, jumped off the side, did their big swim arms and motorboat kicks. They even went off the diving board again! Such big girls. They loved getting their certificates from the teacher and she said they'd be ready for Level 1 next summer. So it looks like we just get to be spectators next year. How crazy is that?!? We're glad they love swimming and aren't scared to get their hair wet or jump in to us.
Next up is our Tiny Tot ballet which starts this week. I'll have pictures and stories about that I'm sure. For now here are some pictures from one of the swimming classes (Due to Kevin's school schedule my mom went to a few classes with us).
Comments
Post a Comment