Both of the girls LOVE to cuddle Daddy in the morning while I get ready for work. I often walk out to find them piled on top of Kevin, blankets and all. It is the cutest thing!
This morning, Kevin slept in a bit since he got up with Lucy during the night (she's been having occasional nightmares or something). The girls were out watching Sesame Street cuddled up with their blankets and their cups of milk. When it was almost time to go Kevin got up and started making coffee in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen right as Lucy came around the corner saying, "Come on Dada. I need to cuddle you." She was carrying her blanket so he knew she meant business. How could anyone say no to that? I love my cuddle bugs!
This morning, Kevin slept in a bit since he got up with Lucy during the night (she's been having occasional nightmares or something). The girls were out watching Sesame Street cuddled up with their blankets and their cups of milk. When it was almost time to go Kevin got up and started making coffee in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen right as Lucy came around the corner saying, "Come on Dada. I need to cuddle you." She was carrying her blanket so he knew she meant business. How could anyone say no to that? I love my cuddle bugs!
| A typical morning cuddle session |
Comments
Post a Comment