| Lucy's on the left, Olivia's on the right |
I got the inspiration for these silhouettes from Pinterest and knew I wanted to make them for the girls at some point. Luckily, I actually went through with an idea and made them! I wish I had done them when they were babies too, but too late for that now. The hardest part was definitely getting 2 toddlers to stand still looking straight ahead so I could get good profile pictures. Needless to say it took a good 5-6 photos of each kid before I had one good enough to use for each project. I blew the photos up to the size I wanted and printed them on regular paper. Then I traced around the outline to get the perfect size. I then placed the photos on top of some black cardstock and cut away. I added some scrapbook paper and $5 Big Lots frames to complete the silhouettes! It was remarkably easy and they are one of my favorite things in the girls' room.
Here was my original inspiration.
You can see more amazing Pinterest projects here.
Comments
Post a Comment