The library is right around the corner from our house. Since the girls go to story time there every Tuesday they like to point it out every time we drive by... "You see my library, Mama? Don't touch it " (possessive much?)
On Tuesday, the girls spotted the library when we were coming home and I asked them what they did at the library that day. Olivia promptly answered. "I fool around with sister at the library." I couldn't help but laugh to myself as I reminded her to be quiet and listen to the stories during story time and not fool around with sister. Where does she come up with this stuff?
My mom has reported that they are very well behaved at story time. The only "fooling around" they do is occasionally putting their arms around each other and hugging as they sit there. They sit quietly with all the other children paying more attention to the other kids than the stories. They do participate in all the hand motions and songs so at least they're paying attention. They also love the puppet show before story time.
| By the puppet tree |
Your girls are so cute! It's nice when they love each other and get along so well....mine do most of the time too. :)
ReplyDelete