Skip to main content

30

Yesterday was my 30th birthday! I managed to stretch out the celebration from Saturday through yesterday. It's been a great couple of days filled with food, fun, gifts and memories. I was able to spend part of my actual birthday at a day spa relaxing and enjoying the gorgeous weather. We finished the night with a pizza picnic. We cleared out the living room table and piled blankets and pillows on the floor. Kevin brought home my favorite pizza and we all watched Cinderella together. The girls LOVED my birthday party and so did I. It was the perfect end to my celebration. Thanks for all the love everyone, you really made this one special!

I've been trying and trying to upload some cute videos for a couple of days now but my computer is not cooperating. This explains the lag in posting. I've been too frustrated (and busy) to put too much effort into it. Hopefully I get caught up soon!

Comments

Post a Comment