The girls are Disney-crazy! They absolutely love any Disney movie, their princess dolls and dress up clothes and any song or food they can associate with a movie. "Lady and the Tramp Spaghetti" is now the #1 most requested food at our house. Hakuna Matata is sung at least 2x a day and the girls are constantly talking about Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Nala, Pumba, Timon and Peter Pan. None of these movies scare them, either. They even sit through Pinocchio, which I still don't understand or enjoy (I tried asking Lucy why he gets donkey ears but she couldn't explain it either. I always thought Pinocchio was just the long nose?) This morning when I was leaving for work and the girls were cuddled up on the couch with Kevin, they were tucking in their princess dolls and telling them to sit up and watch Sesame Street with them. Such good little duckies!
Anyway, we definitely need to plan a Disney trip before their 3rd birthday (the age when Disney feels it's appropriate to charge $90ish per kid for a day at the Park). We know the girls will love it and appreciate so much more on their next trip.
Anyway, we definitely need to plan a Disney trip before their 3rd birthday (the age when Disney feels it's appropriate to charge $90ish per kid for a day at the Park). We know the girls will love it and appreciate so much more on their next trip.
Comments
Post a Comment