We're spending our Thanksgiving this year in Arizona with some of my extended family. I can't wait to get out there and hang out with my cousins, shop and just get a mini vacation together! We have some fun stuff planned like the Zoo, visiting a childhood friend of mine and of course, Black Friday Shopping. Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday to Christmas. It's especially exciting when you get to spend it with family and friends you don't often see. We're hoping for a quick, easy drive and long, relaxing days once we're there.
While we're in Arizona, we're (finally!) going to pick up the girls' new big girl beds. My aunt/uncle were kind enough to save their daughter's old trundle bed for us and it will be perfect for the girls' room. I can't wait to get it all set up and get those cribs out of there. I still can hardly believe they're already old enough for beds. Those cribs were the last "baby" things we had in the house. Crazy how time flies?
Happy Turkey Day everyone and safe travels to anyone else going somewhere!
While we're in Arizona, we're (finally!) going to pick up the girls' new big girl beds. My aunt/uncle were kind enough to save their daughter's old trundle bed for us and it will be perfect for the girls' room. I can't wait to get it all set up and get those cribs out of there. I still can hardly believe they're already old enough for beds. Those cribs were the last "baby" things we had in the house. Crazy how time flies?
Happy Turkey Day everyone and safe travels to anyone else going somewhere!
Not to be creepy but hopefully you post pictures of the big girl beds...so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI will Kim, I promise!
ReplyDelete