The girls are very intrigued with babies right now. They talk about their new cousin Liam almost daily (he hasn't even been born yet!) This morning I overheard this conversation while they had their morning milk
Lucy: "Liam's gonna be a baby. Lizzy's not a baby anymore"
Olivia: "Liam's my cousin and Lizzy's my cousin. Liam's a baby"
Lucy: "You have to be nice to Liam, sister!"
Olivia: "Yeah"
Lucy: "You have to be nice to Liam. You have to teach him how to cry, sister."
Hilarious. Where do they come up with this stuff?
They have talked a lot lately too about being in my tummy. Last night, on the way home from Mass Lucy randomly said, "I was in your tummy, Mommy, remember? Remember when I was in your tummy?" then Olivia chimed in with "I was in your tummy too!" I guess they're as excited about their new cousin's birth as the rest of us. Come on McBaby!!
Lucy: "Liam's gonna be a baby. Lizzy's not a baby anymore"
Olivia: "Liam's my cousin and Lizzy's my cousin. Liam's a baby"
Lucy: "You have to be nice to Liam, sister!"
Olivia: "Yeah"
Lucy: "You have to be nice to Liam. You have to teach him how to cry, sister."
Hilarious. Where do they come up with this stuff?
They have talked a lot lately too about being in my tummy. Last night, on the way home from Mass Lucy randomly said, "I was in your tummy, Mommy, remember? Remember when I was in your tummy?" then Olivia chimed in with "I was in your tummy too!" I guess they're as excited about their new cousin's birth as the rest of us. Come on McBaby!!
Comments
Post a Comment