The girls are quite amusing in the car these days. They love telling me when to stop and go based on the color of the lights. They know red means stop, yellow means be careful and green means go. I like to encourage them to tell me when the light changes so I know I can go/stop. They're even good at distinguishing between when the left turn light changes and when our light changes (if we're not going left at the time).
Olivia always wants to "catch" other cars. Almost every time we leave our house and get to a main intersection she enthusiastically yells, "Catch one car, Mama! Go, go! Catch him!" All she wants me to do is pass someone. I guess we know who the speed racer of the two will be...
Lucy likes to guess which way we are going to go. I've used it to try and teach them left/right and I think Lucy just about has it down. This morning she told me we were going to turn left to go to Grandma's house (and at that intersection she was correct). She evens points correctly when she says it!
As long as they have their sunglasses and car blankets they are very good girls in the car.
Olivia always wants to "catch" other cars. Almost every time we leave our house and get to a main intersection she enthusiastically yells, "Catch one car, Mama! Go, go! Catch him!" All she wants me to do is pass someone. I guess we know who the speed racer of the two will be...
Lucy likes to guess which way we are going to go. I've used it to try and teach them left/right and I think Lucy just about has it down. This morning she told me we were going to turn left to go to Grandma's house (and at that intersection she was correct). She evens points correctly when she says it!
As long as they have their sunglasses and car blankets they are very good girls in the car.
Comments
Post a Comment