I met up with my Mom, Grandma and the girls for a noon Ash Wednesday service this week. As usual, the girls were so good at Church. They were excited to see me but I had warned them that I would be meeting them and they couldn't yell out, they had to remain quiet. They did indeed and I got some nice welcoming hugs once I sat down. They diligently walked up with me to get our ashes and then we walked out to the car. It wasn't until I went to buckle Olivia into the car that she looked up at me and loudly exclaimed, "Uh, oh! What happened to your head?!?" Then she looked over and noticed Lucy and Grandma had the same thing. It was quite funny. It was also more amusing than then 5 adults who asked me the same thing later that day as I wore my ashes at work.
Comments
Post a Comment