Skip to main content

Mama Mama Red Pajama


The girls and I love the Llama Llama series of books. At least once a week we read Llama Llama Red Pajama before bed. It's a cute little story about a Llama who gets put to bed while his Mom goes downstairs to clean-up. The little llama starts calling for his Mama and when she doesn't rush right in he jumps to all sorts of conclusions about what has happened to her. The girls have heard it so much they can almost read it themselves. It's definitely one of our favorite books.

Every morning when they wake up they call me to come get them by saying, "Mama Mama Red Pajama, I'm waking." It cracks me up every time. Sometimes when I don't come quick enough, they will yell, "Mama Mama Red Pajama, run, Run, RUN!", just like little llama does in the story.

Comments