Skip to main content

One More Month

I just realized we only have one more month with 2 two year olds. The girls are about to be 3! How crazy is that?

I may jinx myself by writing this, but 2 hasn't been bad. The girls are definitely becoming their own little people with constant questions and observations and yes, we do have the occasional meltdown, but overall I think we missed the "Terrible 2's". I suppose this means we could have the Terrible 3's instead, but the girls have pretty much always been well behaved so I'm not terribly worried. We're really very lucky.

I was organizing some stuff last night and came across a bunch of pictures from when they were infants. Looking at the pictures brought back so many memories. It feels sooooo long ago that we had 2 newborns in the house. I have loved every stage with them, but the toddler stage has been so much fun. They learn so much so fast and constantly amaze us with what they know, can figure out and how they play alone and together. Guess we'll have to see what 3 brings!

I guess I should start planning their birthday!

Comments