Today Olivia & Lucy are 3 years old. Happy Birthday to our two little duckies!
It is crazy to me. I still remember bringing 2 newborns home, how did they turn into "big girls"? Kevin and I couldn't be more lucky. We have the two best behaved, smart, well-mannered children I know. They wake up smiling and laughing and go to bed the same way. They are best friends and get totally caught up in their own little make-believe world that we love to just sit back and watch. The girls are so loving to us and each other and we know they will grow and develop with their best friend by their side, which is amazing to us.
Olivia, my singer, my cuddler, and ever the Daddy's girl. I love how you sing as loud as you can in the car no matter if you know the words or not. I love that you always want to know what every song is called and who sings it and you request Taylor Swift songs. You are adventurous and brave and your laugh is infectious. I love how your big grins bring out your sweet little dimple. You are kind, sensitive and smart. You love your babies, dogs, your sister and us. We love watching you try new things every day and love hearing your questions and observations as you notice more and more things around you every day. You love to color, read books and use your vivid imagination for pretend games with Lucy. You are an amazing little girl and we love watching you grow and learn. We are so blessed!
Lucy, my goosey... the sensitive, motherly, Mama's girl. I love how much you care about your sister. I love that you end every sentence with "ok, sister?" You are cautious, fun-loving, and a total ham. I love the crazy faces you make at us, your sweet little giggles and your huge smile. You are friendly with every one you meet and love asking questions about what other people are doing or saying. You are such a curious little girl. You are a listener and directions-follower. I love watching you try to lead Olivia by repeating the instructions we have given you both. You love games, coloring, reading books and playing dress up. How you and Olivia come up with these pretend games and both go along with the roles and situations the other comes up with, I will never know. We love watching you mimic actions and words you have observed and you can act so grown up sometimes! You are such a joy to have in our lives and we are the luckiest parents in the world!
We can't wait to see what having two 3 year olds is like! We're looking forward to the question stage everyone describes- why? how come? why not? There is so much to learn and explore now that they are bigger and more independent and we know they will love it all. We love our little duckies!
It is crazy to me. I still remember bringing 2 newborns home, how did they turn into "big girls"? Kevin and I couldn't be more lucky. We have the two best behaved, smart, well-mannered children I know. They wake up smiling and laughing and go to bed the same way. They are best friends and get totally caught up in their own little make-believe world that we love to just sit back and watch. The girls are so loving to us and each other and we know they will grow and develop with their best friend by their side, which is amazing to us.
Olivia, my singer, my cuddler, and ever the Daddy's girl. I love how you sing as loud as you can in the car no matter if you know the words or not. I love that you always want to know what every song is called and who sings it and you request Taylor Swift songs. You are adventurous and brave and your laugh is infectious. I love how your big grins bring out your sweet little dimple. You are kind, sensitive and smart. You love your babies, dogs, your sister and us. We love watching you try new things every day and love hearing your questions and observations as you notice more and more things around you every day. You love to color, read books and use your vivid imagination for pretend games with Lucy. You are an amazing little girl and we love watching you grow and learn. We are so blessed!
Lucy, my goosey... the sensitive, motherly, Mama's girl. I love how much you care about your sister. I love that you end every sentence with "ok, sister?" You are cautious, fun-loving, and a total ham. I love the crazy faces you make at us, your sweet little giggles and your huge smile. You are friendly with every one you meet and love asking questions about what other people are doing or saying. You are such a curious little girl. You are a listener and directions-follower. I love watching you try to lead Olivia by repeating the instructions we have given you both. You love games, coloring, reading books and playing dress up. How you and Olivia come up with these pretend games and both go along with the roles and situations the other comes up with, I will never know. We love watching you mimic actions and words you have observed and you can act so grown up sometimes! You are such a joy to have in our lives and we are the luckiest parents in the world!
We can't wait to see what having two 3 year olds is like! We're looking forward to the question stage everyone describes- why? how come? why not? There is so much to learn and explore now that they are bigger and more independent and we know they will love it all. We love our little duckies!
Comments
Post a Comment