Conversations overheard this morning while the girls played in their room:
Lucy: "This is my baby and that is your baby, sister."
Olivia: "Yeah, this is my baby."
Lucy: "They're twins, sister. They're twins like us, right sister?"
Olivia: "Yeah."
Lucy: "When I was baby I was a girl and you were a baby."
Olivia: "When I was a baby I was a baby."
(they were practicing throwing and catching balls. Olivia has this mastered but Lucy is still working on it)
Olivia: "I did it! I caught the ball!"
Lucy: "I can't do that, sister. I need to learn and learn so I can do it too. It's hard for me, sister."
Olivia: "Yeah, I can do it. I can catch the ball."
Lucy: "When I am Olivia, I can catch the ball."
Olivia: "When I am Lucy, I can catch the ball better."
Lucy: "Yeah when I am bigger I will be Olivia and catch the ball."
Lucy: "This is my baby and that is your baby, sister."
Olivia: "Yeah, this is my baby."
Lucy: "They're twins, sister. They're twins like us, right sister?"
Olivia: "Yeah."
Lucy: "When I was baby I was a girl and you were a baby."
Olivia: "When I was a baby I was a baby."
(they were practicing throwing and catching balls. Olivia has this mastered but Lucy is still working on it)
Olivia: "I did it! I caught the ball!"
Lucy: "I can't do that, sister. I need to learn and learn so I can do it too. It's hard for me, sister."
Olivia: "Yeah, I can do it. I can catch the ball."
Lucy: "When I am Olivia, I can catch the ball."
Olivia: "When I am Lucy, I can catch the ball better."
Lucy: "Yeah when I am bigger I will be Olivia and catch the ball."
Comments
Post a Comment