Skip to main content

Pretend City

This past week was Kevin's Spring Break so I took Friday off work so we could spend a day together. Poor guy didn't get to have much fun over his break since he was sick and then spent two datinglying to deal with our cable/Internet. Friday was a much needed break from all that.

We took the girls to Pretend City in Irvine. I had heard about it from a co-worker and read about it online and was pretty excited to go. I wasn't sure what the girls would make of it but they really got into it. Katie & Lizzy were able to join us too! The girls all had fun running around, driving the cars, exploring and playing with everything and anything they could get their hands on.  Some of the areas we explored were the garden, house, beach, restaurant, water play area, dentist, doctor and grocery store. Lizzy loved the stage where she could play with the drum and dance to the music. It really is a cute and fun little place.

Here are some pictures of the girls exploring together.














  


Comments