Skip to main content

Weekend Fun

The girls both started with little colds Friday so we didn't get out too much this weekend since we wanted to get better. Instead we amused ourselves around the house until we were feeling a bit better on Sunday. There was a lot of playing trains, coloring and just general silliness.










Sunday was the highlight of the weekend. The girls were feeling better and it was beautiful outside! The girls and I ventured out to Costco right when it opened while Kevin was at his soccer game. As with any Costco trip, we left with more stuff than we intended. This time, it was a Country Cottage playhouse for the girls! They loved it as soon as they saw the display. In fact, Lucy tried to stand up in the cart exclaiming "I'm going to go play in that one!" Well needless to say, I couldn't pass up the adorable cottage playhouse and during naptime, Kevin went and picked it up. Kevin and my Dad then spent the rest of the afternoon and into the evening putting it together. What a job! The got pretty far with only the roof, door and window boxes left to be installed. The girls were so excited and wanted to help/watch the whole thing. They couldn't wait for it to be finished so they could play in it! I'll put up the finished product and some playtime pictures when it's complete.




Comments