Skip to main content

What did you say?

Yesterday, as we were getting ready to go to Nana's house for Easter dinner, the girls were putting on their shoes. Lucy grabbed 2 shoes and went to get her hair combed by Kevin while Olivia tried to put hers on in the kitchen. Olivia asked me if hers were on right and I looked down to see that she had two left shoes on. I told her she needed to go trade one shoe with sister because she had two of the same foot. She walked over to Lucy and said, "Goosey, I need to trade shoes with you. You have to understand. Sometimes things happen. It was an accident and it's ok." Kevin and I looked at each other and in amazement and then tried so hard not to laugh at hearing Olivia say this to Lucy. Lucy, of course, went along with the whole thing and just said, "Ok, sister. I'm sorry" and proceeded to trade one shoe with Olivia.

Where do they come up with this stuff?

Comments