The girls and I had such a fun weekend together. Even though we try to do special things with the girls each weekend, there are always the household chores we have to work in as well. Since Kevin knew he would be gone, he was thoughtful enough to do everything he could around the house before he left so that I could just relax, play and enjoy my alone time with the girls. We squeezed in as much as we could and had a blast together, even though we all missed Daddy.
We brought out the Play Doh, made a fort out of the dining room table and watched Beauty and the Beast under there. We also had impromptu soccer games, wrestling matches and the usual dress-up/pretend games. Saturday we ventured out for swimming at my parent's and an after-nap treat of frozen yogurt. Sunday we went to Mass and just hung around the house relaxing. It was such a nice change of pace and I'm so glad there weren't the usual interruptions of laundry, grocery shopping, errands etc. It was just me and my girls. Even better than a vacation!
 |
| Play Doh teamwork |
 |
| Fort fun |
 |
| Stairs are for jumping not climbing |
 |
| Clapping for Beauty and the Beast |
 |
I guess Lucy wanted to lay the same direction as Olivia
|
Comments
Post a Comment