Kevin and the girls went to celebrate Aunt Sarah's birthday at Knott's Berry Farm yesterday. It was the girls' first trip to Knott's and they had so much fun. They were asleep when they got home last night which means they went all out. Always a good sign when they're exhausted. Camp Snoopy was perfect for the girls to run, play and try all sorts of fun rides. When I asked them what their favorite ride was this morning Olivia & Lucy both said the Huff & Puff Ride which is little cars where they have to pump a handle up and down to make it go. They loved driving it all by themselves. I am so sad I couldn't go with them but it looked and sounded like they had so much fun. We'll have to take another trip soon so I can check it out too. Happy Birthday Aunt Sarah! We;re so glad we got to spend the say with you!
Comments
Post a Comment