Skip to main content

Art Class

The girls went to their first art class this morning! I signed them up for the preschool My First Art Class at the Art Museum downtown. The class is for 3-6 year olds so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, since they would be on the young side. My mom was happy to report that they did very well and they are excited to go back next week. They made cute little pictures of a snake in the grass with clouds in the sky. They love art, painting and drawing so I was fairly confident that they would like the class. I'm so happy they did and I can't wait to see their creations and hear them tell me about the class.

My mom did ask if they made any friends and they said no. Apparently they said hi to the other kids but they didn't say hi back. So funny.  Here are 2 pictures my mom was able to get.



Comments