The girls have picked their Halloween costumes! Here's the collage of costumes we showed them to choose from. We decided in order to not let them influence the choice of the other we had to show them the costumes separately. So, I put up all the costumes and called Lucy in from outside first. She looked carefully and then made her pick. I told her she couldn't tell Olivia and sent her back outside while Olivia came in. Olivia made her pick quickly and they couldn't wait to tell each other what they picked. We honestly weren't sure if they would pick the same costume or different costumes. What they picked fits them quite well and they are very excited.
Now I just have to run out tomorrow to make sure I can find them. Fingers crossed it's still early enough.
UPDATE: Bought both costumes today. Got the last one actually! Whew!
Now I just have to run out tomorrow to make sure I can find them. Fingers crossed it's still early enough.
UPDATE: Bought both costumes today. Got the last one actually! Whew!
Comments
Post a Comment