Lucy has become so self sufficient lately. It started Sunday during naptime. I put the girls down for their naps and was working on the computer in the spare room. I heard some rustling noise in the hallway and peeked out to see Lucy exiting the bedroom and going to the bathroom before returning to the bedroom. That's definitely a first. Both girls have always waited for one of us to come get them when they needed to get up from their naps for any reason. I thought it was cute and funny and kind of forgot about it.
This morning as I was getting ready for work, I heard a rustling again and looked in the hallway to see Lucy leaving her bedroom and quietly closing the door behind her. She then went in and went to the bathroom and came to see me when she was finished. I tried to say good morning but was quickly shushed with a whispered, "shhh! Gracer's still sleeping, be quiet mama". She is so funny and just does her own thing now.
This morning as I was getting ready for work, I heard a rustling again and looked in the hallway to see Lucy leaving her bedroom and quietly closing the door behind her. She then went in and went to the bathroom and came to see me when she was finished. I tried to say good morning but was quickly shushed with a whispered, "shhh! Gracer's still sleeping, be quiet mama". She is so funny and just does her own thing now.
Comments
Post a Comment