Story from my Mom:
Yesterday the girls were playing and all of a sudden Olivia said, "Daddy has to find a job". I asked her who said that and she said dada said it. I told the girls they need to ask Jesus to help dada find a job. Immediately Olivia stopped, folded her hands and said, "Jesus help dada find a job!" I thought I would die but she was so sincere.
Love that kid!
Yesterday the girls were playing and all of a sudden Olivia said, "Daddy has to find a job". I asked her who said that and she said dada said it. I told the girls they need to ask Jesus to help dada find a job. Immediately Olivia stopped, folded her hands and said, "Jesus help dada find a job!" I thought I would die but she was so sincere.
Love that kid!
I hope "Dada" finds a job too, Sarah. :) You guys are in my thoughts.
ReplyDelete