An Olivia story from my sister:
Last Saturday, I ate breakfast with the girls. At one point while we were eating, Olivia reminded me that I shouldn't talk with my mouth full. Olivia finished first, left the table, and started acting silly running around with her hands on her knees. After one pass of the table, Olivia stopped and asked me, "Do I look silly?" I happened to have just taken a bite, but I responded "Yes." So Olivia, of course, gives me a dirty look and says "Don't talk with your mouth full." My response: "You just asked me a question." Then Olivia says, "I asked you not to talk with your mouth full." Seriously, that girl doesn't miss a trick.
Last Saturday, I ate breakfast with the girls. At one point while we were eating, Olivia reminded me that I shouldn't talk with my mouth full. Olivia finished first, left the table, and started acting silly running around with her hands on her knees. After one pass of the table, Olivia stopped and asked me, "Do I look silly?" I happened to have just taken a bite, but I responded "Yes." So Olivia, of course, gives me a dirty look and says "Don't talk with your mouth full." My response: "You just asked me a question." Then Olivia says, "I asked you not to talk with your mouth full." Seriously, that girl doesn't miss a trick.
Comments
Post a Comment