Skip to main content

Thanksgiving

 
 
Happy Thanksgiving! We had a relaxing day with Kevin's side of the family gathered at Julie's. My sister and friends Catherine and Mike were also able to join us. It was a fun day where the girls got to run around and play with cousins Lizzy and Liam and the rest of us got to discuss our shopping plans and strategies, watch football and the dog show and then eat way too much dinner and dessert. It was delightful.
 
Now that the day is done and we're moving more into the materialistic shopping season, I'll jump on the thankful band wagon to try and keep things in perspective. We had to go around at dinner and say what we were thankful for and I'll share it here too. I am thankful for all the people who love and care for my children like they are their own. The girls love everyone and feel comfortable with all their family and friends. We are so blessed that they love spending time with their families and that everyone is so close to be such a big part of their lives. Kevin and I have received so much love and support from everyone that we could never repay. So thank you to all of our family and friends. We really do cherish you.
 





Comments